Bedrooms: 4, Sleeps: 8
Villa Orgula is happily situated in the Popovratak Bay where priors and priests of the island of Korcula used to rest and meditate in the scented silence of the pine-wood and olive trees while gazing at the blue sea.
The Villa was built in the Korcula style of hand worked stone. It is surrounded by an olive grove of 110 trees covering 8,000 square meters. The villa is ascant 150 meters from the sea via a pine shaded walking path.
Some items of interest:
• The grounds of Villa Orgula contain 1000 meters of dry stone walls which were built 100 years ago.
• The Villa’s wine cellar offers a great variety of Croatian wines, including those which are home-made.
• Eco-friendly virgin olive oil is produced by the owners of the Villa.
• Rain water is used on premises with alternative access to local water supply.
• Apartment: Groundfloor contains kitchen, dining room and living room with fireplace. Raised groundfloor contains three bedrooms, three bathrooms, corridor and lavatory.
• Swimming pool, loggia with fireplace, spacious yard, private parking place.
• Transfer from the airport, ferry boat or catamaran
• Guided tour of Blato
• Guided tour of the town of Korčula
• Hired cook who can prepare typical local Dalmatian specialties or a la carte dishes
• Half-day fishing, angling
• Whole-day fishing, angling
• Tasting of local Korčula wines, wines of the Peljesac peninsula and wines from other parts of Croatia
• Visits to cultural events and traditional local festivities on the island of Korcula
• Aroma-therapy massage at the villa
• bedroom with bathroom, laundry room, lavatory.
• 35 km from the town of Korčula.
• 4 km from the old historical place of Blato
• 1 km from the small beach-resort Prigradica
• 150 km from the airport at Dubrovnik
• 9 km from ferry-boat and catamaran port in Vela Luka
• 4 km from bank and cash-machine
• 4 km from doctor’s office
• 1 km from small shop
• 4 km from supermarket
• 9 km from petrol station
• 11 km from public beach
Included in price
• Changing of towels and cleaning of accommodations three times a week
• Welcome menu
• Sojourn tax
• Telephone to contact the landlady
||Price per week|
|01.01.2013. - 15.06.2013.
|15.06.2013. - 29.06.2013.
|29.06.2013. - 06.07.2013.
|06.07.2013. - 24.08.2013.
|24.08.2013. - 31.08.2013.
|31.08.2013. - 14.09.2013.
|14.09.2013. - 31.12.2013.